Corpus Christi, TX, 78414
Joined on August, 2015
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for a flat fee
EducationGPA: 3.53 (Bachelor and Master degree)
July 2015: MBA –Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
2005/ 2007 Master of Process Engineering – Carabobo University (thesis in progress)
2007/ 2008 Master in Science in Refining, Engineering and Gas – French Institute of Petroleum School
1997/ 2003 Chemical Engineering – UNEXPO University, Venezuela
Experience04/2012 – 04/2015: Major Assessment Management Analyst – PDVSA, Marketing and Supply of National Fuel Products.
- Consolidating management results identifying the causes of gaps and analyze the most significant key changes of the business.
- Establishing and defining indicators for the achievement of goals and identify critical variables in the value chain.
- Reviewing with the business units the guidelines established in the plan, and developing mechanisms for monitoring each strategy.
- Analyzing and monitoring volumes, income and purchase.
07/2003 – 03/2012 Process Engineer – PDVSA, El Palito Refinery
Years dedicated to Utilities: units cooling water, treatment raw water, relief system, power generation, boiler feed water system, steam generation, waste water treatment, fuel gas unit.
- Providing technical support for the prediction and solution of operational problems, optimization of the yields and products quality, according to PDVSA guidelines through process simulation tools, statistical process control, problem analyses and decision making.
- Verifying that the propose changes are fulfilled in order to guarantee the products quality through stable, safe and reliable operations.
- Proposing new projects in order to improve the yields quality and quantity.
- Reviewing conceptual engineering made by the Project Department to assure that the operational conditions and philosophy are according to the existing Process Units.
- Planning and technical support to program plant shutdown maintenance.
- Supervisor during 2006.
11/2002 – 04/2003 Trainee – PDVSA, Exploration and Production.
Developed the research “Trend of Waste Water from Wells to form Calcium Carbonate”, it covered: physic-chemicals characterization of the water samples, emulsion stability studies, the study of the behavior of several chemical products to avoid the calcium carbonate precipitation and the evaluation of the best technical and economical solution.
HobbiesExcellent working in multidisciplinary teams to resolve problems.
Excellent Communication skills
Native Spanish speaker.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.